Thursday, December 11, 2008

Elf Edward and the astronaut

Again, I'm not sure what Elf Kendall did during the night with Kyra at her dad's house, but Elf Edward was quite adventurous. I had to leave the hotel early this morning to drive two hours to Orlando for an 8:30 a.m. flight back home. Elf Edward left a note saying he had to help Santa with a few things, and that he would meet me at the airport. I had no idea where to look for him! I started to panic after checking my luggage and still hadn't seen him. I had a bottle of water with me and sat down just before the security screening to finish drinking it. I was admiring the large Christmas tree and worrying about Elf Edward. I continued gazing around the atrium and eventually my eyes landed on him. He was sitting on an astronaut statue! I was so relieved!

No comments: